01702 346 677

Need help with a Leasehold

We are the best for assisting with ground rents,
service charges and admin charges.

Does your property have a short lease?

We can help leaseholders who wish to:

Extend your

Buy out the

Replace the
managing agents

If the remaining term of your lease is 80 years or less, you will need to consider your options.
You can obtain a lease extension, individually or you and your neighbours can buy the freehold collectively.

What's involved when you buy the freehold of your
building or obtain a lease extension?

When you buy, own or sell a Leasehold property, many of your rights and obligations will be set out in your lease. One of your obligations may be to make certain payments to the person or the organisation responsible for administering and managing your building. That person might be your landlord, a management company or a managing agent instructed by the landlord or management company. In this guide, we will describe that person or organisation as the "Lease Administrator".


Meet our resident expert

Christopher Maddison

Chris is a Solicitor at Marcus Baum Solicitors with experience in many aspects of property law including high value residential purchases, sales, mortgages, remortgages, matrimonial transfers, deeds of gifts and trusts, lease creation, variation and transfers of equity.

  Couldn't fault Marcus Baum at all, very smooth transaction for buying and selling. A big thank you to Yolanda Hollis, Chris Maddison, and Emily Gowers for keeping us well updated, and completing our transaction quickly and efficiently. 


Do you need a quote or are you an existing customer?

Call us on 01702 346 677